Thank you for your interest in recruiting University of Pittsburgh students to meet your recruiting needs. Pitt is a world-class University that has earned the reputation as one of the nation’s top research universities and one of the top public universities in the world. The University is proud to be ranked as:
- A top U.S. public research university according to The Top American Research Universities annual report
- 18th among public institutions in the Times Higher Education World Universities 2012 rankings
- The only Pennsylvania public college or university included in The Princeton Review-USA TODAY nation “Best Value Colleges for 2013”
- The Princeton Review cited Pitt in its 2013 list of “Most Environmentally Responsible Colleges”
- Pitt ranked in the top 10% for graduating seniors with internship experience.
In addition, our students are exploring interests beyond the classroom, while winning prestigious awards for their academic achievement and community engagement. Over 1,300 students participate in the Study Abroad program each year.
Read more on how to recruit at Pitt through our Career Development and Placement Assistance office: