The Daiichi Sankyo TaNeDS Global 2018 Funding Opportunity is now open to submissions on the University of Pittsburgh InfoReady site.
InfoReady Submission Deadline: January 8, 2018.
TaNeDS (Take a New Challenge for Drug diScovery) is Daiichi Sankyo's open competition grant program that serves to foster collaborative relationships between principal investigators of the funded projects and scientists at Daiichi Sankyo, for the purpose of tackling unmet medical needs.
Two funding levels are available, $150K plus in direct costs over two years and $300K plus in direct costs over two years.
Therapeutic areas of interest include:
- Cardiovascular and renal disease
- Pain / Sensory neuronal systems
- Rare diseases
- Gut microbiome-related diseases
- Stroke and anemia
- Cell therapy
- Technology and related research
- Nucleic acid therapeutics, gene vaccines
- Targets for protein therapeutics
- Peptide therapeutics
- Technologies for gene therapy, liquid biopsy, phosphorylated protein detection